As Hazard Recognition and Control allow an organization to identify hazards in the workplace and implement policies and programs to reduce exposure to these hazards. This session takes the concept to the factory, job site, or workplace floor, and does so as part of a daily process. At the completion of the session participants will understand:
- The variety of systems and techniques which are available
- What a Field Level Hazard Assessment (FLHA) involves
- How the JHA, JSA. Fit into your safety systems
- The uses of FLHA in any work environment
- The requirement of being objective in any system you use
Duration: 4 hours
Certification is good for 3 years.